You and your team taking on the most unique team event in the UK. The King’s Cup Gravel Festival team relay is certain to be the most exciting event you’ve been part of.
£80 Early-bird price available until April 19th 2021 at 11pm BST.
The Team Relay is an team event like no other, where teams of 4 riders take on the beautiful route, compete for podium places and the chance to race on gravel. You’ll race in classifications Men, Women, Mixed (at least one rider of either gender) U19 Men and U19 Women. There’s a total of just 50 team entries available.
The start of the Team Relay has a fully produced start area, transition zone for the ‘baton’ exchange, sound and lighting as well as professional commentary.
The surfaces include hard packed gravel, loose chipping gravel, grass, dirt and sand. The routes are 100% off road and take in a beautiful route around Kings Forest. The tracks allow for overtaking, which makes the whole race exciting from start to finish.
We expect the Team Relay to sell-out very quickly, so register now to avoid disappointment and guarantee a place on the start line.
Your Entry Includes
Saturday, September 18th 2021
18.1km per leg – 72.4km total
Suitable for overtaking and bunch racing
101m per lap
Mechanical and food each lap
Wideham Farm, West Stowe,
Near Bury St. Edmunds, IP28 6HE
50 teams of 4 riders
- Please ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from email@example.com.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999).
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Kings Cup Gravel website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices tab.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age for Gravel Fondo is 14 years on 31st December 2020. Any Rider under 18 years must ride with an adult throughout the event and have a completed Parental Consent form.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.